This article contains affiliate links through which DrunkWooky.com may earn a commission. Learn more from our disclosure statement here.
Hot Toys have announced their 1/6 Scale Iron Spider Armor Spider-Man from the Spider-Man video game!
UPDATE 11:57 AM Mountain Time 12/6/2019: Pre-orders are now live for an estimated April to June 2020 delivery at these fine e-tailers:
A point of contention among Spidey fans has been whether or not Spidey should have had 3 or 4 mechanical spider-limbs. Of course, in the original run-up to the Civil War comic storyline, his original suit had 3. The video game representation remains true to that design whereas the MCU design went with 4 limbs.
Check out the full product gallery and product details from Hot Toys below!
We’ll keep you updated on when the pre-order goes live. Hot Toys’ Iron Spider is slated for a Quarter 2/ Quarter 3 2020 release.
MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR)1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
Introduced in the pages of Marvel Comics’ Amazing Spider-Man in the run-up to the Civil War event, the Iron Spider Armor has captured fans’ eyes with its distinctive design element, and fans can now enjoy swinging around the city in this astonishing suit in the critically-acclaimed video game Marvel’s Spider-Man.
Brought to life through intricate and meticulous workmanship, Hot Toys’ brand new 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) collectible figure, inspired by the Marvel’s Spider-Man unique take on the armor, will continue to expand your favorite Spidey collection! Incorporating distinct elements of Tony Stark’s Iron Man design, this Iron Spider Armor is an awesome piece of battle tech modified with extra details while staying true to its comics origins and the video game’s fresh spin on it.
The figure features a newly crafted masked head sculpt; a specialized body allows great realistic poseability; all-new metallic red and gold Spidey suit with a gold spider emblem on chest; three highly-detailed mechanical pincers; matching interchangeable hands for different classic postures; a variety of web accessories; and a dynamic figure stand for aerial poses.
Get back to protecting the neighborhood with one of the most high-tech Spider-Man suits in 1/6th collectible figure inspired by Marvel’s Spider-Man!
- PRODUCT CODEVGM38
- PRODUCT NAMESPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR)
- HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
- POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
- SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED METALLIC RED AND GOLD COLORED SPIDER-MAN SUIT EMBOSSED WITH SILVER TRIMS, COBWEB PATTERN AND GOLD SPIDER EMBLEM ON CHEST
- ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man wearing Iron Spider Armor in Marvel’s Spider-Man video game
– A newly developed masked head sculpt
– Approximately 30cm tall
– Newly developed specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with cobweb pattern including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of opened hands
– One (1) pair of web shooting hands
– One (1) pair of cobweb swinging hands
– One (1) pair of gesture hands
– One (1) newly developed metallic red and gold colored Spider-Man suit embossed with silver trims, cobweb pattern and gold spider emblem on chest
– Three (3) detachable gold-colored articulated Iron Spider Armor pincers
– One (1) pair of web shooters
– Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
– One (1) open spider web effect accessory
– A specially designed Spider-Man dynamic figure stand with game logo, character nameplate
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020