Check out the full gallery and product info below! After you order yours, that is.
From the highly-anticipated sequel to Marvel’s Spider-Man: Homecoming, the One:12 Collective presents Spider-Man: Far From Home.
The One:12 Collective Spider-Man: Far From Home figure comes with four head portraits, including an unmasked head featuring the likeness of Tom Holland. The web-slinger is outfitted in a fully upgraded tech-suit with web pattern detailing and spider insignia. Spider-Man comes complete with Tony Stark’s signature sunglasses, a web mask that fits over the heads of other One:12 Collective figures, web base that he can stand on, two different style weblines that attach to his web-shooting hands, and a posable webline that he can hold.
Peter Parker’s summer trip to Europe is turned upside down when he is recruited by Nick Fury to uncover the mystery of elemental creature attacks.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SPIDER-MAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Four (4) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of web-shooting hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of webline holding hands (L & R)
- Fitted tech-suit with web pattern detailing and spider insignia
- Web shooters (affixed to wrists)
- Boots with web pattern detailing
- One (1) pair of Tony Stark’s sunglasses
- One (1) web mask
- One (1) web base
- One (1) webline style A
- One (1) webline style B
- One (1) posable webline
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Spider-Man: Far From Home figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.