Star Wars: Yoda #4 by author Jody Houser comes out this Wednesday, February 22nd, and today we got our hands on the official preview of the issue. This issue will be the first part of a three-book arc that takes place before the Clone Wars.
In the preview there are three first appearances:
- A Wookiee Jedi youngling named Krrish
- A Trandoshan Jedi youngling named Gheyr
- and an unnamed Togorian Jedi youngling (the tiger looking species)
In the preview, master Yoda taps his old apprentice, Master Dooku, to help him instruct the new initiates. Much to the delight of the younglings, Yoda and Dooku decide to put on a show and do a lightsaber duel demonstration.
See all ratio variants currently listed on TFAW here right now. (not just Star Wars)
Short post this week because… well… I’ve already read the issue and I don’t want to give anything away.
The one thing that I will say is that I genuinely enjoyed it and Jody Houser does a great job of seeding the tension between Dooku and Master Yoda while also focusing on the tenuous relationship between the Wookiees and Trandoshans.
Check out the preview for Star Wars: Yoda #4 below.
May the force be with you.
Star Wars: Yoda #4 February 22 2023
JODY HOUSER (W) • LUKE ROSS (A)
Cover by PHIL NOTO
Variant Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
Variant Cover by RACHAEL STOTT
- Years before the Clone Wars, Yoda asks an old friend to come teach the next generation of Jedi alongside him – Master Dooku.
- And with mysterious visions haunting one of his students, Master Yoda will need all the help he can get…
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
- Noto Cover A
- Stott Variant
- Manhanini Black History Month Variant
- Bradshaw 1:25 Variant
One thought on “PREVIEW: Three New Jedi Younglings To Appear In Star Wars: Yoda 4”
The Togorian is is known to us. (Age of Republic: Count Dooku)