LEGO CON 2022 was held over the weekend and we got a handful of prequel-era Star Wars LEGO set reveals! The first is Cad Bane’s ship, the Justifier! The Justifier comes with 4 mini-figures: Cad Bane, Fennec Shand, Omega in cuffs, Hunter, and a bonus TODO 260 mini mini fig! It also features flight and landing modes!
The AT-TE Walker as seen during the Revenge of the Sith Battle of Utapau comes with 8 total figures including Commander Cody, a 212th Clone Gunner, 3 212th Clone Troopers and 3 Battle Droids, all with weapons, plus a buildable Dwarf Spider Droid!
Children aged 9 and up can recreate epic Star Wars: The Bad Batch stories with this superb LEGO® brick-built model of bounty hunter Cad Bane’s starship, The Justifier (75323). Fans will love the realistic features, such as the rear engine that folds up and down for flight and landing, a detailed cockpit, spring-loaded shooters on the wingtips and a ‘laser’ jail cell to imprison Omega. There are 4 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures of Cad Bane, Omega, Fennec Shand and Hunter with cool weapons and accessories, plus a Todo 360 LEGO droid figure to inspire imaginative play.
A fabulous gift idea for trendsetting kids, this construction toy comes with step-by-step instructions so even Star Wars fans who are new to LEGO sets can build confidently.
Cool building toys
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for over 2 decades, and there is a large assortment of sets to delight fans of all ages.
- Buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ model of The Justifier (75323) – Fans can role-play Star Wars: The Bad Batch Season 2 scenes with this authentically detailed, brick-built starship and popular characters
- 4 LEGO® minifigures and a droid – Cad Bane with 2 blaster pistols, Omega with handcuffs, Fennec Shand with a blaster pistol and Hunter with a knife, plus a Todo 360 LEGO droid figure
- Flight and landing modes – Fold up the rear engine of bounty hunter Cad Bane’s starship for flight mode and fold down to automatically deploy the landing gear
- Many play-inspiring features – A detailed easy-access cockpit, 2 thermal detonator elements, a ‘laser’ jail cell for Omega, spring-loaded shooters on the wingtips and spare ammo in the wing
- Fun gift idea for ages 9 and up – Give this 1,022-piece buildable playset as a birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat to trendsetting kids who are into Star Wars: The Bad Batch
- For play and display – The Justifier starship measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 15 in. (38 cm) long and 19.5 in. (50 cm) wide and can be displayed between playtime missions
- Step-by-step instructions – Thinking of buying this set for a Star Wars™ fan who is a newcomer to LEGO® building? No problem. Illustrated instructions are included to guide their creative experience
- Building toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets allow kids and adult fans to recreate memorable scenes, make up their own stories or simply display the buildable models
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy rigorous quality standards, ensuring that they connect simply and securely for robust builds
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards
Recreate the Battle of Utapau with this fantastic LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-TE Walker (75337). A great gift idea for Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith fans aged 9 and up, this building toy features posable legs, a 360-degree-rotating elevating heavy blaster cannon with 2 stud shooters, a detachable minifigure cockpit and 2 detailed cabins with space for up to 7 LEGO minifigures in total. Each of the cabins opens for easy play and an extendable handle makes it simple to lift and move the AT-TE.
The set includes 5 LEGO minifigures – Commander Cody, a 212th Clone Gunner and 3 212th Clone Troopers – to pit against 3 Battle Droid LEGO figures and a buildable Dwarf Spider Droid, plus assorted cool weapons. Find building instructions in the box and on the LEGO Building Instructions app, which has interactive viewing tools to enhance the creative experience.
Popular building toys
Explore the entire LEGO Star Wars range to discover other construction sets to delight people of all ages.
- AT-TE Walker building toy (75337) – Kids can recreate the Battle of Utapau with this detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ version of an AT-TE Walker from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- 5 LEGO® minifigures and 3 LEGO droid figures – Commander Cody, a 212th Clone Gunner, 3 212th Clone Troopers and 3 Battle Droids, all with weapons, plus a buildable Dwarf Spider Droid
- Designed for play – The AT-TE has posable legs and an extendable handle to lift and move it, and the detachable cockpit and the 2 detailed cabins for Clone Troopers are easy to access
- Playful features – A 360-degree-rotating elevating heavy blaster cannon with 2 stud shooters and a seat for the 212th Clone Gunner, 6 blaster cannons, 2 thermal detonator elements and more
- Gift idea for ages 9 and up – Give this 1,082-piece buildable toy playset as a birthday or holiday gift to kids who love Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and any LEGO® Star Wars™ collector
- Build together – Kids and their friends, siblings or parents can share the fun of building the AT-TE Walker, which measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 17 in. (44 cm) long and 9.5 in. (24 cm) wide
- App-assisted building – Find step-by-step illustrated instructions in the box and check out the LEGO® Building Instructions app for digital instructions and interactive viewing tools
- Fun for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets allow kids and adult fans to recreate their favorite scenes, make up original stories or simply display the buildable models
- Quality assurance – LEGO® bricks and pieces meet stringent quality standards, ensuring that they are compatible and connect securely for robust builds
- Safety first – LEGO® components are thoroughly tested to make sure that they satisfy rigorous global safety standards