UPDATE: Pre-orders are now live over at Sideshow.
In news about things that will take longer to release than a COVID vaccine, scheduled to drop quarter 4 2021-quarter 1 2022, Hot Toys have announced their 1/6 scale Zombie Deadpool figure!
Zombie Deadpool comes with 3 interchangeable eye pieces, two interchangeable jaws, 6 interchangeable hands, an arrow attachable to his head, a dagger, katanas, pistols, a Headpool with articulated jaw, Squirrelpool, comic book themed backdrop, and more!
Keep your eyes peeled on Sideshow for a pre-order to go live later today Sideshow now have pre-orders live priced at $270 and shipping Quarter 4 2021. Grab a pre-order and check out the full gallery and product details below in the meantime.
In the dystopian world of Marvel Zombies, Earth is overrun with a zombie apocalyptic plague. Our fan favorite Earth’s heroes have undergone an undead transformation, with the same personalities and powers, but now they are driven by an insatiable desire for live flesh.
Presenting the very first collectible from Marvel comic series, Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Zombie Deadpool collectible figure is a visually stunning piece showcasing ripped and torn muscle, tattered costume remnants that depicts the Merc with a Mouth from Marvel Zombies comic pages.
The incredibly realistic figure is crafted based on the appearance of Zombie Deadpool from Marvel Zombies comic series. Features a newly developed masked head sculpt with disgustingly beautiful details; interchangeable eye pieces and rotten mouth pieces with exposed teeth to create numerous combinations of horrifying expressions; a finely tailored red and black suit specially applied with distress effects; amazing paint work on damaged muscle tissue and exposed skeleton parts; an array of weapons including a pair of katanas, pistols, a dagger, and an arrow attachable to the head sculpt; recreation of Deadpool Crop members including zombified flying Headpool with jaw articulation, and Squirrelpool; a comic book themed backdrop with Dogpool and Duckpool joining the gang; multiple zombified hands for poses; and a specially designed dynamic figure display stand.
Upgrade your unconventional collection with this spook filled Zombie Deadpool figure now!
- PRODUCT CODECMS06
- PRODUCT NAMEZOMBIE DEADPOOL
- HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
- POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
- SPECIAL FEATURESA NEWLY DEVELOPED ZOMBIE DEADPOOL HEAD SCULPTED WITH INTERCHANGEABLE EYE PIECES AND LOWER FACES
- ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. 3D DESIGNED BY STUDIO HIVE
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. BACKDROP GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATED BY STUDIO HIVE
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Zombie Deadpool Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Zombie Deadpool in Marvel Zombies comics
– One (1) newly developed Zombie Deadpool head sculpted with three (3) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces and two (2) interchangeable lower faces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
– Specially recreated Zombie Deadpool’s appearance with damaged muscle tissue and exposed skeleton parts
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulation
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of katana holding hands
– One (1) pair for pistol holding hands
– One (1) pair of gesture hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) red, black-colored leather-like suit with distressed detailing
– One (1) brown-colored leather-like belt with metallic red buckle and pistol holster
– One (1) pair of battle damaged black colored forearm guards
– One (1) thigh pistol holster
– One (1) dagger sheath on shin
– One (1) pair of metallic red, black-colored boots
– One (1) arrow (attachable to head sculpt)
– One (1) dagger
– Two (2) katanas
– Two (2) pistols
– One (1) Headpool with articulated jaw
– One (1) Squirrelpool
– One (1) back cross sheath
– One (1) comic book themed backdrop
– One (1) articulated figure supporting pole for Headpool (attachable to figure base)
– A dynamic figure stand with Zombie Deadpool nameplate
– 3D designed and backdrop graphic illustrated by Studio Hive
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2021 – Q1, 2022
** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2020 MARVEL
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.