This article contains affiliate links through which DrunkWooky.com may earn a commission. Learn more from our disclosure statement here.
Super7 have announced their next Super Shogun offering, Optimus Prime. This figure stands at a whopping 24″ and costs a whopping $350.00! For all that money you get 3 points of articulation, G-1 era accurate paint job, wheels on the feet, rocket-firing left fist, ion blaster, and removable matrix of leadership.
Pre-orders close March 31 and this release is scheduled to ship winter 2020.
Check out the image gallery and product details from Super7 below!
Super7 is stoked to announce the addition of Optimus Prime to the Super Shogun world! The original Super7 Shogun made its debut in 2010 with the Super Shogun Stormtrooper. The same design and craftsmanship that made that release legendary is now being applied to the Super Shogun Optimus Prime pre-order! Super Shogun Optimus features:
- The design is inspired by the 1970’s Shogun Warriors toy line.
- Stands 24-inches tall.
- Super Shogun Optimus Prime has G1-era accurate paint job and detailing.
- Three points of articulation.
- Features wheels on feet for rolling combat action.
- Armed with a spring-loaded, “rocket firing” left fist.
- Removable Ion Blaster.
- Chest opens to reveal removable Matrix of Leadership.
- Will include sticker sheet for customizable display.
U.S. Domestic orders will receive free shipping for this release. The pre-order window for Super Shogun Optimus Prime will close on Tuesday, March 31st, 2020.
The Super Shogun Optimus Prime is a made-to-order release and we expect to ship these figures in Winter 2020. This release will ship separately from other pre-order releases.