This article contains affiliate links through which DrunkWooky.com may earn a commission. Learn more from our disclosure statement here.
Medicom, via their website, have released official images for the Mafex No. 119, depicting Frank Miller’s iconic Dark Knight! This grizzled and aged Bruce Wayne comes with a torn and tattered suit, a cloth cape with posing wire, interchangeable head sculpts with a slung-back cowl, and batarangs!
We’ll keep you updates as stateside pre-orders go live, but for now enjoy the official product images and product details below!
The Dark Knight is scheduled for release September 2020 and will cost around $70-80 depending on your retailer.
The long-awaited “The Dark Knight Returns” # 2
“The Dark Knight Triumphant” BATMAN
The best form and outstanding movable area are compatible!
The strongest action figure ever!Scheduled to be released in September 2020
(TDKR: The Dark Knight Triumphant)
Reference retail price ¥ 7,800 (excluding tax)
* Consumption tax is separately charged.
Prototype production SH STUDIO / PERFECT-STUDIO
- Height approx 160mm
- Completely reproduces the COMIC image such as characteristic expressions and parts ! Includes damaged mask head and real face head parts!
- -Various actions can be reproduced by various wrist parts included !
- With cloth cloak with metal frame!
- Movable figure stand included!
※ We photograph sample under supervision.
Some of the products may be different.
BATMAN and all related characters and
elements (C) & TM DC Comics. (S19)