This article contains affiliate links through which DrunkWooky.com may earn a commission. Learn more from our disclosure statement here.
Mezco have announced a Previews Exclusive version of their Supreme Knight Batman One:12 Collective figure. This version of the Supreme Knight sports a blue and yellow color scheme reminiscent of the Frank Miller classic comic, as opposed to the regular all-black retail version. This version features a magnetic collar to switch out both a free-flowing cape and one with a posing wire! Besides all that, the PX version features 3 more interchangeable hands and a different set of batarangs. See the comparison below.
This Previews Exclusive exclusive figure is available for pre-order from your local comic shop. The catalog number can be found here ( OCT198587 ). So, take it in to your local comic shop owner and give your community a little revenue boost!
For those without a local comic shop handy, the larger e-tailers are taking pre-orders for this figure. The Supreme Knight is due out May 2020. Check out the links, full product image galleries, and product details below!
The PX Previews Supreme Knight depicts an older Bruce Wayne who has learned his way and honed his skills. Supreme Knight’s Bat Suit provides additional armored protection enhancements to compensate for the wear and tear that his years of crime fighting have taken on him.
A magnet in his collar allows him to switch between two leather-like capes: one with an integrated posing wire and one that drapes freely, and he employs an upgraded arsenal including a dual-blade karambit that folds, a multifunctional, non-lethal “Equalizer” cannon, grappling gun, and more! Each One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
- 6.70 inches (17cm)
- Made of plastic
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- A magnet in his collar allows him to switch between two leather-like capes
- Packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind
- Batman figure
- 3 Heads
- 9 Interchangeable hands
- Pair of fists
- Pair of cannon holding hand
- Left large batarang holding hand
- Right grappling gun holding hand
- Pair of batarang holding hands
- Pair of posing hands
- Right dual-blade karambit holding hand
- Cowled head
- 3D chest insignia
- 2 Interchangeable leather-like capes
- Fitted suit with body armor detail
- Wrist gauntlets
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt with grappling gun holster
- Knee armor
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- Batarang bundle
- Large batarang
- Dual-blade folding karambit
- Handheld “equalizer” cannon
- Grappling gun
- 2 Grappling hooks (inserts into gun)
- Open grappling hook
- Open grappling hook with posing wire
- Closed grappling hook
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One:12 Collective adjustable display post