End of a busy week? Feel like you were dragged by a team of horses, kicking and screaming through the weekdays and tumbled bruised and bloodied over the weekend finish line? What did you miss? Where to start? This is the calm before the NYCC storm next month and it still seems rather stormy. Lucasfilm are letting off the reigns on their ROTS embargoed info before Triple Force Friday, Hot Toys Mysterio finall got announced (without an unhelmeted head), thousands of Funko NYCC exclusives will soon flood the streets. This is your Weekly Dose!
Select New Pre-Orders
Here’s your short run down of new pre-orders this week that we found interesting. News stories below this section.
- Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Mysterio Spider-Man Far From Home Figure (Q4 2021)
- Star Wars Black Series Sith Trooper (9/2019)
- Dragon Stars Wave 14 (2/2020)
- Storm Collectibles Injustice 1/12 Scale Bane (1/2020)
- 19″ Batman Funko Pop! (2/2020)
- Chester Cheetah Funko Pop! (12/2019)
- Batwoman Funko Pop! (12/2019)
DrunkWooky takes a look at the new 8″ Star Wars Black Series HyperReal Darth Vader. Is it really that real?
Hot Toys’ Warrior of Geonosis, the pint-size Jedi that packs a punch, Yoda, has started shipping!
Funko loaded up a gatling gun full of NYCC exclusives and unloaded all over the internet with it this week. Other than that, we are all scratching our heads and wondering what a Pak Pak is…or what a Soda Kat is for that matter.
- Funko NYCC Exclusives Reveal Week 1 Wrap-Up (9/6/2019)
- Funko Announce Previews Exclusive Pop! Heroes Batwoman (9/5/2019)
- Funko Announce New Original Line of Figures: Paka Paka! Soda Kats! (9/5/2019)
- Even More Funko NYCC 2019 Exclusive Reveals: Bluntman and Chronic, Back to the Future, Hanna-Barbera, Community, and More! (9/4/2019)
- Funko Continue NYCC 2019 Exclusive Reveals with Debbie Harry, Jean-Michel Basquiat, and Keith Haring! (9/4/2019)
- Funko Reveals NYCC 2019 Exclusive Marvel Pops! Astronaut Stan Lee, Endgame Iron Man, Nick Fury and More! (9/4/2019)
- Funko Announce Super Sized 18″ Batman Pop! (9/3/2019)
- Funko and Entertainment Earth Update Batman: Joker’s Wild Pop! Exclusive Images (9/3/2019)
Sith Trooper goes non-exclusive, Sith trooper goes non-articulated, Sith Trooper goes Jet Trooper. See a pattern?
It’s a very expensive week for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans. You have a $400 Battle Damaged Iron Man Mark L Helmet and a $250ish Mysterio.
The Flash stands alone this week! Just kidding. There’s tons of DC stuff up in the Funko section!
Tiny daily treats, a locator for your Dragon Balls, ThunderCats cases, and a Conan pout!
- McFarlane Toys Releases Official Promo Images of Mortal Kombat 11 Scorpion 7″ Figure (9/6/2019)
- LEGO 2019 Advent Calendars Announced: Star Wars, Harry Potter, City (9/5/2019)
- Bandai Announce New Dragon Radar Proplica from Dragon Ball (9/4/2019)
- Super7 Reveal Concept for ThunderCats Ultimates “Display-Matic” Packaging (9/4/2019)
- Chronicle Collectibles Share Updated Conan the Barbarian 1/6 Scale Head Sculpt (9/4/2019)