Pre-orders are now open for the Mezco One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight. This figure caps off the Mezco Batman Trilogy which started with Ascending Knight, followed by the Sovereign Knight and now Supreme Knight. Check out the full official promo image gallery and product info from Mezco below.
The Mezco One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight figure can be pre-ordered for $85.00 from Mezco starting today and is slated for an April 2020 release!
We’ll update with your favorite retailer’s pre-order links as they come live.
The following third party e-tailers are also listing the Mezco One:12 Collective Batman Supreme Knight for pre-sale:
Supreme Knight is the older, grizzled, battle-worn Batman. The design is aimed more at the Frank Miller Dark Knight Batman.
Like a lot of Mezco One:12 Collective figures, this figures is less a direct replica of a particular depiction of Batman from a particular piece of media and more of an artistic license taken with Batman themes, tropes, and design motifs.
Mezco’s One:12 Batman trilogy concludes with Batman: Supreme Knight. This is Batman towards the final years of his campaign against the underworld of Gotham City.
Supreme Knight depicts an older Bruce Wayne who has learned his way and honed his skills. Now at the twilight of his war on crime, he uses his skill and tech to maintain his edge.
Supreme Knight’s Bat-Suit provides additional armored protection enhancements to compensate for the wear and tear that his years of crime fighting have taken on him. A magnet in his collar allows him to switch between two leather-like capes – one with an integrated posing wire and one that drapes freely. He employs an upgraded, more aggressive arsenal including a dual-blade karambit that folds, a multifunctional, non-lethal “Equalizer” cannon, and more.
The combination of the enhanced Bat-Suit along with the upgrades to his arsenal keep Supreme Knight the most feared amongst the Gotham City underworld as he continues to wage his one-man war.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN SUPREME KNIGHT FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Nine (9) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of cannon holding hand (L & R)
- One (1) large batarang holding hands (L)
- One (1) grappling gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of batarang holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) dual-blade karambit holding hand (R)
- Cowled head
- 3D chest insignia
- Two (2) interchangeable leather-like capes
- Fitted suit with body armor detail
- Wrist gauntlets
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt with grappling gun holster
- Knee armor
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- Ten (10) small batarangs
- One (1) batarang bundle
- One (1) large batarang
- One (1) dual-blade folding karambit
- One (1) handheld “equalizer” cannon
- One (1) grappling gun
- Three (3) grappling hooks (inserts into gun)
- One (1) open grappling hook
- One (1) open grappling hook with posing wire
- One (1) closed grappling hook
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
More later! DrunkWooky out!