Mezco teased that this would be coming yesterday. Now the news is official. Harley Quinn One:12 Collective Figure has been officially announced and pre-orders are open. Check out the gallery and full details below!
This Deluxe Harley is slated for a February to April 2020 release and retails for around $90.00 depending on your retailers.
The One:12 Collective Harley Quinn wears a fitted jester suit with ruffle detailing around the wrists and pom-pom detailing around the collar. The Cupid of Crime comes complete with three head portraits, portraying her alluring yet utterly insane visage. Harley comes well-equipped to cause chaos in the streets of Gotham with an oversized mallet, a grenade, a bomb, a pop-gun with attached cork, a rocket launcher and rocket, and a Joker doll.
Dr. Harleen Quinzel, better known as Harley Quinn, was a promising psychiatrist assigned to Arkham Asyluym, Gotham’s home for the criminally insane. After meeting and falling in love with the Joker, she devoted her life to making him happy and helping him cause mayhem. Captivating yet entirely psychotic, Harley Quinn is the poster girl for chaos.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE HARLEY QUINN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of mallet holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) grenade holding hand (R)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) bomb holding hand (L)
- One (1) posing hand (L)
- Fitted jester suit with ruffle detailing
- Collar with pom-pom detailing
- Ankle boots
- One (1) Joker doll
- One (1) rocket launcher
- One (1) rocket blast FX (fits into rocket launcher)
- One (1) oversized mallet
- One (1) grenade
- One (1) bomb
- One (1) pop-gun with cork attached
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Harley Quinn figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
More later. DrunkWooky out!