Looks like it’s going to sell at retail for around $75.00 (minus international shipping, of course), and the estimated release date is December 2019.
This figure appears to mostly be a re-paint of the existing MAFEX Spider-Man No. 75 which some people considered too shiny and metallic. If it is just a re-paint, then that’s fine by me. The original is one of my favorite action figures of all time with superb articulation, detailing, and great posing potential with the magnetic feet and hand options. No official news on whether those magnetic hands will be packed with this figure as well.
SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED Both the
best form and the outstanding range of movement!
The strongest action figure in history!Expected to be released in December 2019.
MAFEX No. 108
MAFEX SPIDER-MAN (COMIC PAINT)
Reference retail price ¥ 7,800 (excluding tax)
※ Consumption tax will be charged separately. Sculpting
SH STUDIO / PERFECT-STUDIO
- Height approx
- COMIC PAINT version appeared with the addition of comic shading paint to MAFEX SPIDER-MAN (COMIC Ver.) !
- Fully reproduce the image of COMIC such as distinctive facial expressions and parts !
- By unique joint parts, unique posing is possible!
- We can reproduce various actions by various wrist parts attachment !
- Mobile figure stand included!
※ We are taking a sample under supervision
There is a case that is different from the release product.
(C) 2019 MARVEL
More later. DrunkWooky out!